254 Laguna Honda Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94116
I waited to visit Play Haven until I had a toddler who just started to walk, as the environment seems best suited to me for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Separate low-wall surrounded space for infants
- Can see the whole space fairly easily
- Large multi-activity art studio setup
- Variety of age appropriate toys and activities
- Not as many climbing or gross motor based play structures
- Day pass required for entry
- Gets somewhat crowded on weekends due to birthday parties
Thoughts: This space has a very open setup with good views of the whole space, and I think of all the Play Spaces it is the most ideal for a parent trying to engage multiple tiny humans of different ages.
Keep in Mind: Adults and tiny humans need to wear socks in the play space.