Elinor Friend Playground
Sloat Blvd & Great Hwy, San Francisco, CA 94132
- Separate areas for toddlers, preschoolers, and older children
- The toddler section is fenced in
- Infant swings are available in both the toddler and preschool sections
- Lots of fun themed climbing structures
- Adults can play with their toddlers on the preschool section climber and on larger slides
- Even on sunny mornings the playground equipment can be very wet
- A lot of the area is unshaded
- Some small structures seem like they should have movement but don’t
Thoughts: This is one of the best playgrounds in San Francisco for all ages of children. Having a designated toddler area is especially nice for young toddlers and new walkers.
Keep in Mind: Tiny humans will also enjoy the nearby Sculpture Learning Plaza.