2 W Portal Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127
I took my tiny human to Peek-a-Boo Factory when he was crawling and starting to pull up on things. He actually learned to cruise using the balance beam on his second visit!
- Separate space for crawlers and young toddlers
- Large toddler climbing apparatus
- $6 Last Hour of Play which is great for little ones who get worn out quickly
- Older kids are often in the younger area
- Gets pretty crowded on weekends and especially on rainy days
Thoughts: This play space can definitely get too wild, so I like it when it is not too crowded. The toddler climbing structure is really suited to tiny humans who are just learning to move about. The area with books, play kitchen, musical instruments, train table, and duplos can provide a nice break from the bright and stimulating play structure.
Keep in Mind: Adults and tiny humans need to wear socks in the play space.