2 W Portal Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127
I took my tiny human to Peek-a-Boo Factory when he was crawling and starting to pull up on things. He actually learned to cruise using the balance beam on his second visit!
- Separate space for crawlers and young toddlers
- Large toddler climbing apparatus
- $6 Last Hour of Play which is great for little ones who get worn out quickly
- Older kids are often in the younger area
- Gets pretty crowded on weekends and especially on rainy days
Once a tiny human turns 18 months old, there are a few additional classes that now become available to them. As a working parent, I am always looking for weekend classes that I can enjoy with my tiny human in order to broaden his horizons. I provide more detail on these 18+ month weekend activities below.
Living in a typical tiny San Francisco apartment, when my son started crawling it was very important to me to find some safe places where he could crawl around more freely. As he’s become a young toddler, I also like spaces that promote additional skill development through play.
Here are some quick links to reviews of my favorite play spaces for tiny humans.